Monday, September 13, 2010

RV: Runaway Vacation – no I wouldn’t

I can’t wait!




The holidays are nearly here and my ‘rentals are letting me and my little sis go with them to a road trip to Cannes!

We’re going to be taking our never-used-and-neglected motor home up there and I’ve already started packing. Even though I know it’s only the start of spring and still freezing I’ve packed about a thousand swimsuits just for the occasion!


But don't worry guys. I’m bringing my trusty laptop, which I have called Bob, along with me so I can keep in contact with my friends and keep writing the Fable chronicles.

Oh, and about the title, I couldn’t come up with anything better, and in no way did I watch that movie... okay, so maybe I did, but it’s not like I liked it or anything!!

xx~reita~xx

Oh, by the way. It’s Vipro Romance’s birthday in a couple of days (just to embarrass her) she’s turning 16 so give her a big embarrassing ‘happy birthday’

Happy Birthday VR (just noticed that if you swap her initials around it makes and RV)

xx~reita~xx

No comments: